Entri is looking for a talented individual to join our solutions engineering team.
This is a high impact, customer facing role.
You will be the technical lead for the sales organization and support Account Executives for both pre-sale and post sale processes. Your goal is to enable our sales team to close well-scoped deals more effectively while overseeing implementation efforts to ensure customers achieve value & goals
Minimum of 3+ years of experience in B2B CSM, Customer Onboarding, Integration Services, or Solutions Engineering roles with exposure to pre- and post-sales implementation support
- Act as a technical resource on sales calls
- Support Account Executives and the sales organization with technical questions
- Work as a liason between sales and engineering teams
- Assist customers during the implementation process
- Answer technical support inquiries from key accounts
- Strong understanding of DNS, APIs, developer tools, and web development
- Ability to communicate clearly with both technical and business stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to convey and demonstrate the business value of complex, technical products
- Quickly learn and understand new industries and business models
- Highly organized and able to manage many deliverables simultaneously, with limited timelines, and multiple stakeholders
- Experience building processes, tools, and teams from 0 to 1 - bonus points for early stage startup experience
- Remote first company
- Stock Options
- Health and Retirement Benifits
- Flexible vacation leave