Entri is seeking a Senior Backend Python developer with 5+ years of experience. If you love AWS, Python, Serverless tech, web automation, then this is the job for you. Come join us today!
Our mission at Entri is to unlock the internet for everyone. Entri offers a suite of APIs to make connecting, selling, and powering domains effortless.
Entri's customers range from enterprises to startups, such as Webflow, Square, ActiveCampaign, and more. Our product reaches hundreds of thousands of end users every month.
What will you do?
- Manage our infrastucture on AWS
- Ship new features that have a direct impact on our customers and their end users.
- Create, own, and maintain integrations with DNS providers
- Design systems that can handle tens of millions of daily requests
- Use internal data to help inform your development approach
Who are you?
- You are an expert in AWS, specifically with CDKs, DynamoDB, Lambdas, and high-scale concurrent systems
- You have 4+ years of Python coding experience
- You have worked on web scraping or automation projects in the past
- You have worked with Docker/Kubernetes, and CI/CD environments
- You are a proactive problem solver that's not afraid to get their hands dirty
- You are a customer-driven thinker who understands the best product teams listen to their customers
- Nice to have... Rust and data architecture experience
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Stock Options
- Health and Retirement Benefits*
- Flexible vacation leave
- Learning and development stipend
- IRL Company Offsites
Entri provides all prospective members with multiple types of employment offers, one of which will always incorporate health and retirement benefits in your local country.